"One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time." -Andre Gide



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where to get help about your boat . . . ONLINE

This is a short note on a resource that I have found very helpful in learning the ins-n-outs of Training Wheels.  This resource is Yahoo Groups.

I have had specific questions about my boat that needed to be answered. Luckily, I found a Yahoo Group for Coronado 25 sailboat owners and most of the members are even Coronado 25 owners of my exact boat. This has been a treasure trove of good information on specifics like dealing the original seacock valves or changing the drain tube on the ice box. I have rarely seen any topic not get at least 3 good responses for solutions or support.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Coronado25/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Unfortunately, we cannot reply privately by email. Please look for our reply to your comment on the blog!