"One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time." -Andre Gide



Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lovin' the Land Just as Much as the Ocean

I am so excited to show you my new "dynamic composter"!!!  We love keeping green things green just as much as keeping the oceans blue!  I had to stalk the Home Depot Garden Dept Guy for 10 days straight to get this.  I think he was stoned most of the time, so when he couldn't tell me when their next shipment was due I just decided to call him back everyday and ask if the composter arrived. 

By the end of the two weeks, he was starting to figure out that there is some crazy lady out there who wants a composter really bad!  I wanted this composter so bad that I actually convinced myself that it would make a good wedding present for my friend.  I bought a second one and the bride loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Unfortunately, we cannot reply privately by email. Please look for our reply to your comment on the blog!