"One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time." -Andre Gide



Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Happy Husband

Hey babe, guess what! I think I am getting dreads. Don't think salt water does too well for my hair. We have had almost no wind for 2 days and have been just drifting around with no engine. But last night a front came through with 20 knots of wind and we are moving along at 5 knots. Too bad it isn't straight to the islands, we are having to tack back and forth making the mileage to target go down slow.

You shouldn't have to buy a flight, I can still use the return trip ticket from my original flight. Glad I spent the extra 50 on the round trip. I still may not be home for a week but it is better than 3 weeks.
luv,
T

Day 9, aboard Go For Broke.
This e-mail was delivered via satellite phone using OCENS.Mail software.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Unfortunately, we cannot reply privately by email. Please look for our reply to your comment on the blog!